CIPD Level 3 newbie

Hi all,

So I'm currently doing the CIPD level 3 at college one day a week. It only started a few weeks ago but it all feels a bit daunting as we are starting our first assignment shortly! 

I'm worried I'm not academic enough as I haven't studied for years. I'm not working at the moment just a stay at home mum so felt I needed something for me and feel it'll open more does I job wise as I was an admin assistant before I got pregnant. 

How hard are the assessments? Is it manageable with kids? 

Any experience of someone in a similar position would be good.

Thank you

Gemma

• In reply to Karen:

Hi Karen, currently working on service level agreements at the moment, with very little support from my tutor to be honest the online learning is a challenge i think in itself, I have struggled with the layout of what things should / need to look like, I sort of have an idea what i need to do its just remembering to word things in a way that some one can read and follow instead of documenting what or how my current working environment operates if that makes sense.
    Thanks for the message :-)
    Kelly
  • In reply to Kelly:

Hi

I’m doing level 3 could I jump on board too?
  • In reply to Paul:

Hi Paul
    Send me a message on [removed by moderator] and I'll get the Admin to add you. Let me know which unit you are on - there is a different chat group for each unit.

• In reply to Karen:

Hi I am doing CIPD level 3 currently on assignment 3 3SCO supporting change.
  • In reply to Paul:

Hi all, I am doing my CIPD LEVEL 3, I'm just in the middle of completing my first assessment and I'm finding some of the questions hard. and I don't have any kind if support from tutor. Do you recommend any websites that could help?
    Thanks
    Adriana
  • In reply to Adriana:

Hi Adriana,
    I have just started my CIPD Level 3 Diploma and am preparing to submit my first formative assessment. I'm learning with ICS, and it's tough to balance work/home/kids with study time. I hope you have managed to get some support from your tutor but I'm happy to try and help if I can.
    Kind regards,
    Kirsty
  • Morning Erick, I would appreciate some sort of guidance and help too if you don't mind. As Kristy mentioned above it is very hard to balance work/home/kids and studying. My email address is adrianavagos@hotmail.com.
    Kind regards,
    Adriana
  • In reply to Kirsty Sanderson:

Hi Kristy, Thank you for reaching out. I totally understand your point it is very hard to balance work/home/kids and studying at the moment.
    Many thanks
    Adriana