Level 5 coursework

Hi all, 

Feeling lost in my coursework - I have been asked, explore two other internal forces which shape HR strategies. These could include;

• Business objectives
  • Organisational culture
  •  Management structure
  •  Ownership
  • Stakeholder demands

I cant find anything on this and all I can see is external forces! Just feeling lost! 

• Not an expert but internal forces in my view could include, changes to the workforce profile and skills set, eg attrition rates by age, skills gaps/shortages. This will help shape recruitment, retention and reward strategy as you will identify trends, future shortages
  • Not an expert but internal forces in my view could include, changes to the workforce profile and skills set, eg attrition rates by age, skills gaps/shortages. This will help shape recruitment, retention and reward strategy as you will identify trends, future shortages
  • Also budget restraints, conflicting budget needs
  • Some bullet-point "hints":

• Decision to in-house certain subcontracted services (IT, security, building services....)
    • Decision to open a production factory in Roumania
    • Decision to sell products overseas
    • CEO wants regional managers to have more autonomy on each of you 6 regional sites 

I'm sure you can imagine others. Think about how and why these changes might come about and how HR's contribution in the new way of doing things would have to be different......