Looking for Sponsored HR Role

Dear Members,

I have 14+ years of HR experience in India, completed a full-time Master's from the UK, and earned my CIPD Level 7 with Merit. Recently, I worked as an HR Manager for 1.6 years at a London-based IT company on a sponsored visa, but unfortunately, I was laid off due to the company downsizing.

I'm actively seeking new opportunities with sponsored employers, including the NHS, but I haven't had much luck. I've realized that some applications require disclosure of sponsorship needs, which I had not mentioned in my CV.

With only 60 days left in the UK as per immigration regulations, I am open to any HR, Administration, Recruitment, Employee Relations, or Operations Roles, whether junior or senior. I humbly request assistance from the community in finding a suitable position. I am beginning to question if pursuing my CIPD was the right decision and would greatly appreciate any support.

Thank you.

• Hi Vandana,

Whilst I can't offer any help with employment I do wish you the best in your search. It must be a very worrying time for you.