Looking for Sponsored HR Role

Dear Members,

I have 14+ years of HR experience in India, completed a full-time Master's from the UK, and earned my CIPD Level 7 with Merit. Recently, I worked as an HR Manager for 1.6 years at a London-based IT company on a sponsored visa, but unfortunately, I was laid off due to the company downsizing.

I'm actively seeking new opportunities with sponsored employers, including the NHS, but I haven't had much luck. I've realized that some applications require disclosure of sponsorship needs, which I had not mentioned in my CV.

With only 60 days left in the UK as per immigration regulations, I am open to any HR, Administration, Recruitment, Employee Relations, or Operations Roles, whether junior or senior. I humbly request assistance from the community in finding a suitable position. I am beginning to question if pursuing my CIPD was the right decision and would greatly appreciate any support.

Thank you.

• Hi Vandana,

Whilst I can't offer any help with employment I do wish you the best in your search. It must be a very worrying time for you.
  • Hi Vandana,

Send me your resume at saadomarhr@gmail.com, I will forward to my connections. I have been in a similar boat to you, I really hope that you have found something, but some companies that offer sponsorship are SSE, Aggreko, many Specsavers, Vision Express, Optical Express, etc Stores also hold sponsorship licences, so it might also be worthwhile to head into one of these stores and meet with the Store Partners who may able to help.

Keep you head up high, time is always moving and this horrible period will pass just like everything else. When we are down, things can only get better. Don't give up !

Wish you the best of Luck !!