HRIS

Hi

Just starting the process of searching for a new HRIS, looking to incorporate; HRM, Payroll, Learning  and recruitment management into one system. we aren't a complicated organisation nor are we that large with circa 270 staff but as a charity we are looking for value for money and as much automation as possible so we can get on with the day job

What systems are you currently using which I could include my long list mix,  and are there any you would steer clear of?

Thanks for your recommendations

Tracey

• Hi Tracey, I've just been through a research process on this too. We're going to go with SageHR as we need the recruitment, performance & customisation options. We already use Sage50 for payroll. We also liked People HR & Cezanne, but found SageHR easier to understand the admin side! BambooHR is also a favourite of mine as it's the easiest to set-up and use, but it is US based so you would need a few workarounds on some legal areas like candidate retention.
  • I always vote for BreatheHR - I don’t know if it’ll be a bit basic for your needs (we don’t use the payroll function), but they offer a good discount for charities. It works really well for us (small company of 40 people).