PM magazine login issue

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone else had experienced the following issue when tying to log in to your cipd account / CIPD login on the People management webpage , as you cannot access the magazine unless you are logged into your cipd account . for some reason, after logging into my account, I'm brought straight back to the start page, not logged in and still not able to access the magazine? I appreciate user error may have a part to play here but I'm going crazy trying to log in and access the magazine!

Has anyone else had similar issues? 

• I tried several times last week but each attempt resulted in me being logged out, so I gave up.
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

8 Feb, 2024 08:02

Hi Ben... I'll ask a colleague whether this is a known 'issue' and to get in touch with you.
  • In reply to Steven :

Yeh it's frustrating ! Glad to know I'm not the only one .
  • In reply to Steve Bridger:

Hi Steve, that'd be great thank you! Much appreciated .
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

8 Feb, 2024 09:43

In reply to Ben:

Ben, Steven...

I've checked in with our Customer Services team who deal with issues like this. They have not seen any particular issue over the last few days. They suggest trying to log in using a different web browser. That ought to work. Apparently, Chrome works best! Might be worth a try?

If not, please email membershipenquiry@cipd.co.uk and they'll be able to look into this further for you.

Hi Steve, thanks for getting back to me so quickly on this, appreciate the response , unfortunately I've tried all sorts, different browsers , different internet settings you name it! Even tried on a whole separate computer but to no avail ! I will email the above and hope they can resolve :).

I tried Safari and Firefox, cache and cookies cleared but would still be logged out as soon as I tried to read anything from the magazine.
  • In reply to Steven :

same here Steven , did all the same things, across all my devices .