Upgrade decision timescale

Hi all

I am into my 8th week of waiting for a decision. On the 6th week I was promised by the assessment team that my result would be received today, 11th April. I understand the office closes at 4pm so the deadline has now passed, meaning my result is delayed. I emailed at 3pm and attempted to call at 4.30pm. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

David

• Hi David

I've just spoken with our Assessment team for you - they've confirmed there was a slight delay due the the extended weekend in getting your results sent out to you, but they have advised you should receive these no later than 4pm today.

If you do find that you haven't had this email by 4pm, please do let me know and I'll follow up with the team for you straight away. - Rhys, Customer Service
  • Thanks very much Rhys. I spoke to one of the team who were very helpful today and they advised the same. Unfortunately I haven’t received a result yet (8pm 12/04).
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

12 Apr, 2023 21:49

In reply to Rhys:

Many thanks, Rhys.
  • All’s well that ends well, received my result today and thankfully my upgrade was successful!
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

13 Apr, 2023 16:52

In reply to David Rees:

That's great news, David. Congrats!
  • In reply to David Rees:

Hi David, congratulations, so very pleased for you even if you had to go through the wringer before receiving the best outcome. I hope you go out and celebrate in suitable style. :-)