Level 5, Unit 1 - Developing Professional Practice

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has recently completed the above until and are able to help me?

I'm after a bit of advise and guidance on how my submission should actually look - I'm struggling to get my head round it and any examples of work able to share with me would be so helpful.

I'm studying with ICS.

Many thanks

Becca

• In reply to Ian:

Hi Ian, congratulations on passing! Would it be possible to see how you completed it please? I'm just starting and not sure how to go about it! Thanks.
  • In reply to Amy:

Sorry to hear about this Amy. We have a document that is likely to help you. Please eMail me and I will send it to you.
    Kind regards
    Maureen
    ms@cullenscholefield.com
  • In reply to Ian:

Hi Ian, I have just started and we have started on 5HRF, do you have any guidance/template on this can you can share? My email address is sali@webuy.com
  • In reply to Ian:

Hi Ian, I've just seen this post. Would you please assist by sending me it aswell. my email address is sali@webuy.com
  • In reply to Ayat:

Sure, send it please to ayat.t.j@gmail.com
  • In reply to Roberta:

Dear Roberta, I've just found your post as I've just started my DVP and already feel like giving up. Been on this assignment over 3 weeks now and feeling totally overwhelmed and out of my depth. I've watched every video going and still can't get it. I just would like to see a template of someone's DVP and SWOT not to copy at all but to inspire me and understand the layout etc of what is required as I'm really struggling. I'm assuming you managed to get there in the end given the date of your posting? Any help you'd mind sharing would be hugely appreciated, thank you.
  • In reply to Kirsty:

Did you get any help you could please share Kirsty I'm in the same boat now as you were then! Thank you
  • Hi, is anyone able to provide any advice or guidance on where to start with this? I've been stuck for sometime now and can never seem to get the ball rolling.

Any help is really appreciated! my email is owenlenney@live.co.uk
  • In reply to Emma Macdonald:

Hey, can you help me with the formative?This is my email adress- nishitamatthew07@gmail.com. I submitted the formative. Feedback was to focus on the referencing.
  • In reply to Gina:

Hey Gina,
    Can you share anything that can would help me? My email is nishitamatthew07@gmail,com
  • Hi I know this post was some time ago, did you get any support on this and do you have any reccomendations as I am due to start this and with ICS and not sure where to start. Thank you.